Employment opportunities will be posted as they arise
Join our team!
The Fulton County Health Department is hiring a Clerk III for our Environmental Health Division. This is a full-time position.
- Clerical duties including working with different computer software programs and databases.
- General knowledge of environmental health rules and regulations to answer public questions.
- Process applications of environmental health programs, enter payment, receipts and issue licenses when needed.
- Maintains schedule of license applications/issuance.
- Logs calls regarding animal bites, suspected foodborne illness and nuisance complaints, etc.
- Able to create reports, charts/graph.
Other clerical duties include answering telephone, greeting public and interpersonal communication. Needed skills include: ability to maintain confidentiality, time management, organization, attention to detail, focus on quality, professionalism, productivity, thoroughness, coordination, and be deadline-oriented. Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
Pay range $18.52 to $20.55/hr. commensurate with experience and qualifications. 37.5 hour work week.
Experience in a clerical setting preferred.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 29, 2023
Join Our Team!!!
WIC NUTRITIONIST (RD/LD, RDE, DTR, or Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics) needed part-time for Fulton/Henry County WIC program.
- Maternal and child nutrition experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
Starting pay range $21.61-$24.95, 2 to 3 days per week, vacation, sick and holiday benefits included.
Interested candidate should submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. ATTN: Personnel Officer. Fulton County Health Department, 606 S Shoop Ave, Wauseon OH 43567. E.O.E.