Fulton County Safe Communities was created in 2012 through the Ohio Transportation Office of Safety grant to establish a partnership of individuals from law enforcement, local governments, schools, businesses, the health department, local businesses and community organizations, creating awareness and prevention of death and injuries caused by traffic crashes.
Safe Communities works together with the community to promote traffic safety and program goals through activities including fatal crash reviews, statistical analysis, and increasing traffic safety countermeasures.
Thank you to our partners:
- Ohio State Highway Patrol
- Ohio Department Of Transportation
- Fulton County Sheriff's Office
- Fulton County Job & Family Services
- Fulton County Farm Bureau
- Linde Trucking
- State Farm Insurance ~ Jodi Herman
- North Star BlueScope Steel
- Fulton County Engineers Office
- Fulton County EMS
- Fulton County EMA
- Ohio Transportation & Safety Office
- Fulton County Health Center