Translation errors may occur (Pueden ocurrir errores de traducción)
HOW ARE WE DOING?
Click HERE to tell us what you think.
We are currently recruiting teens to serve on our Youth Advisory Council (YAC), a youth-led prevention group from across Fulton County. YAC is a group of approximately 45 high school students, representing the Archbold, Delta, Evergreen, Fayette, Pettisville and Wauseon School districts. This program creates opportunities for Fulton County youth to develop strategic planning skills and use evidence-based planning processes to address issues the students identify within the local community. The YAC program works to build individual leadership capabilities, communication skills and a better understanding of the resources and diversity in Fulton County, while creating unique projects and countywide youth events. YAC invites you to join today and become agents of change. YOU have the power and passion to make an impact in your community and YAC can help!
Deadline to submit your application is June 30th.
On Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 8 am, Fulton County Board of Health will be holding their monthly meeting. This will be a virtual meeting. If you would like to attend, please call 419-337-0915 or email email@example.com for access information prior to Monday, June 8th at 12:00 noon.
We will email the Zoom meeting information to you by Monday afternoon, 4:30 p.m.
**Disclaimer: Information is changing daily in regards to COVID-19. We will do our best to keep
information current. If you find a link to be broken or out of date, please call Rachel at 419.337.0915 x2323.
Questions regarding COVID-19??
A call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19 is now open. The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
GUIDANCE FOR ALL
- 5/29 Director’s Updated and Revised Order for Business Guidance and Social Distancing
- 5/20 Urgent Health Advisory: Ohioans Protecting Ohioans
- 5/29 Director’s Order that Reopens Facilities Providing Child Care Services, with Exceptions
- Gyms, Dance Instruction Studios, & Other Personal Fitness Venues
- Golf Course Operator
- Local & Public Pools, & Aquatic Centers
- Child Care
- Camping and Campgrounds
- Restaurants and Bars
- Hair Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Barbershops & Tanning Facilities
- Sectors Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy
- Consumer, Retail & Services
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction
- General Office Environments
Specific Information For:
- Adult & Youth Baseball & Softball League Guidance
- What Parents Should Know About Sending Children Back to Child Care
- Garage Sales and Outdoor Retail Sales - COVID-19 Checklist
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- CDC Guidance For Businesses
- Family & Individuals Checklist
- Household Checklist
- What To Do If You Are Sick
PRESS RELEASES AND OTHER NEWS RELEASES
LOCAL FOOD BANKS
For more county resources visit
Fulton County Economic Development
Your Input is Needed…
Your Fulton County Health Department, in collaboration with multiple community partners, is seeking your comments on the 2019 Community Health Assessment (CHA). Please send comments now through March 31, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type CHA in the subject line. You may also provide comments by phone at 419-337-0915. Thank you in advance for your feedback! Click HERE to review the Community Health Assessment
ARE YOU DEALING WITH BARRIERS THAT ARE KEEPING YOU FROM RECEIVING LIFE SAVING SCREENINGS? ARE YOU DUE FOR A PAP AND/OR MAMMOGRAM?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THESE SERVICES AT A FREE OR REDUCED RATE
For more information, or to schedule your appointment, call 419-335-3907 TODAY!!