Translation errors may occur (Pueden ocurrir errores de traducción)
HOW ARE WE DOING?
Click HERE to tell us what you think.
A special Board of Health meeting will be held Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
for personnel purposes.
**Disclaimer: Information is changing daily in regards to COVID-19. We will do our best to keep
information current. If you find a link to be broken or out of date, please call Rachel at 419.337.0915 x2323.
Questions regarding COVID-19??
A call center to answer questions regarding COVID-19 is now open. The call center will be open 7 days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
GUIDANCE FOR ALL
- 7/23 Director's Order for Facial Coverings throughout the State of Ohio
- 6/05 Director's Dine Safe Ohio Order
- 5/29 Director’s Updated and Revised Order for Business Guidance and Social Distancing
- 5/20 Urgent Health Advisory: Ohioans Protecting Ohioans
- COVID-19 Health and Prevention Guidance for Ohio K-12 Schools
SECTOR SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS
- 6/16 Director’s Order that Reopens County Fairs and Animal Exhibitions
- 6/11 Religious Services
- 6/05 Third Amended Director's Order to Limit Access to Ohio's Nursing Homes & Similar Facilities, with Exceptions
- 6/04 Governor Announces Orders To Reopen Certain Facilities
- 6/04 Director’s Order that Reopens Youth Day Camps and Residential Camps, with Exceptions
- 6/04 Director’s Order that Amends the Requirements for Non-Essential Surgeries and Procedures
- 5/29 Director’s Order that Reopens Facilities Providing Child Care Services, with Exceptions
- Gyms, Dance Instruction Studios, & Other Personal Fitness Venues
- Golf Course Operator
- Local & Public Pools, & Aquatic Centers
- Child Care
- Camping and Campgrounds
- Restaurants and Bars
- Hair Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Barbershops & Tanning Facilities
- Sectors Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy
- Consumer, Retail & Services
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction
- General Office Environments
Specific Information For:
- Adult & Youth Baseball & Softball League Guidance
- What Parents Should Know About Sending Children Back to Child Care
- Garage Sales and Outdoor Retail Sales - COVID-19 Checklist
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- CDC Guidance For Businesses
- Family & Individuals Checklist
- Household Checklist
- What To Do If You Are Sick
LOCAL FOOD BANKS
For more county resources visit
Fulton County Economic Development
ARE YOU DEALING WITH BARRIERS THAT ARE KEEPING YOU FROM RECEIVING LIFE SAVING SCREENINGS? ARE YOU DUE FOR A PAP AND/OR MAMMOGRAM?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THESE SERVICES AT A FREE OR REDUCED RATE
For more information, or to schedule your appointment, call 419-335-3907 TODAY!!