Employment opportunities will be posted as they arise
Fulton County Health Department
PAY RANGE: Commensurate with experience. (Range $21.66 to $25.02)
HOURS OF WORK: This is a full-time all year-round position (35 hours per week). Hours of work are usually between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. May vary; after school program, evening meetings and some weekend work.
JOB DUTIES: 1. Implement school-based youth led prevention program in the Fulton County Schools.
2. Develop activities supporting students in learning/engaging in youth-led prevention frameworks according to youth led prevention guidelines to assure fidelity of the program and positive outcomes.
3. Monitor program to ensure compliance with the funding source requirements.
4. Further develop and ensure the program maintains the capacity to reach goals and objectives.
5. Assist with community-based youth led prevention program (YAC).
6. Perform other duties as required by the funding source or Board of Health including those relating to Emergency Preparedness, Quality Improvement, Performance Management and accreditation.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, Knowledge of youth-led prevention; Experience with youth (male) and adults in schools or community settings. Interest and enthusiasm for positive impact to community through youth led prevention.
Ability to communicate effectively through speech and writing. Skill in program/activity development and communication/ networking with other agencies. Able to effectively use various databases and communication systems, etc.
MINIMUM Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Health Education, Education, Social Sciences or related field. Experience with youth and adults in schools or community settings. Youth led prevention experience preferred.
REQUIREMENTS: Valid Ohio Drivers License and insured vehicle for use at work.
Cover letters and resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Submit cover letter of interest and resume to: