Internet Nutrition Education
For parents of children ages 1-5 years, breastfeeding moms, and moms who have just had a baby.
- Make Meals & Snacks
Secrets For Feeding Picky Eaters
- Create Good Eating Habits in Your Child
- Help Your Child Make Good Eating Choices
- Trust Your Child to Eat Enough
- Support For Breastfeeding Moms
- Happy Healthy, Active Children
- Be Healthy As Your Baby Grows
Follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Use Internet Explorer as your web browser, especially if you are an AOL user. Log onto this website: wichealth.org.
2. Choose a topic. Answer the questions. Click on the helpful information.
3. Print out the certificate at the end of the lesson and bring it to the WIC office.
4. If your WIC clinic accepts email certificates, you can choose this option.
Instructions for emailing certificate:
1. On the certificate page, click "Edit", then "Select All" on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.
2. Click "Edit" again and "Copy".
3. Go to your email and type "Ed on Web - Your Name" in the subject line of your email.
4. Click in the body of your email, then click "Edit" and "Paste" on the menu bar in the upper left hand corner.
5. Send the email to your local WIC office (firstname.lastname@example.org).