Dining with Diabetes: Beyond the Kitchen is a FREE online course created by OSU Extension
Family and Consumer Sciences. This online course goes “beyond the kitchen” to discuss making
healthy choices when eating at restaurants, grocery shopping or planning weekly meals.
Sign up is easy and free. Visit go.osu.edu/DWD_BTK
Mark your calendars and clean out your medicne cabinets!!
Bring unused or expired medications to one of the locations listed below for proper disposal ~ Solid medications only please
8 locations in Fulton County
10am - 2pm
- Archbold Police Department ~ 405 E Lutz Archbold
- Metamora Fire Department ~ 251 Mill St Metamora
- Swanton Pharmacy ~ 147 E Airport Swanton
- Swanton Village Council ~ 219 Chestnut Swanton
- Delta Memorial Hall ~ 401 Main St Delta
- Wauseon Fire Department ~ 230 Clinton St #206 Wauseon
- Wauseon RiteAid ~ 844 N Shoop Ave Wauseon
- Wauseon WalMart ~ 485 Airport Hwy Wauseon
In partnership with: Healthy Choices Caring Communities; Swanton Area Community Coalition, Archbold, Delta, Swanton & Wauseon Police Departments and Fulton County Sheriff’s Office
The following screenings are all from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Participants will get their total cholesterol number, HDL (good cholesterol number) and blood glucose (blood sugar) number. We will also check B/P's. We request a $5.00 donation to Heart Radiothon.
- Evergreen Library Wednesday, April 5
- Fayette Library Monday, April 10
- Swanton Library Thursday, April 13
- Archbold Library Tuesday, April 18
- Delta Library Wednesday, May 3
- Wauseon Library Thursday, May 18
By appointment from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Thursday, April 27th
- Thursday, May 11th
We highly recommend getting vaccinated early...avoid the long waits and crowded clinics in August.
Please call for an appointment soon! 419-337-0915