videoFulton County (OHIO) partners are working together to distribute COVID-19 vaccines to all those age 12 and above. COVID-19 vaccine distribution information for Fulton County (Ohio) will be shared widely as vaccination opportunities become available. Please check this page regularly for the most up-to-date information.
UPCOMING CLINICS AT THE FULTON CO HEALTH DEPARTMENT
📆 Thursday Dec 16
⌚️ 2pm - 6pm
❗️ BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
💻 Visit https://app.armorvax.com/Home/Invitation?code=XKO-BSY to make an appointment
❗️ MUST FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE ☝️ TO REGISTER FOR THE PEDIATRIC CLINICS❗️
VACCINE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS 12 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE
COVID-19 VACCINE OPPORTUNITIES IN FULTON COUNTY:
📍 Mondays, 10am - 4pm ~ BY APPOINTMENT @ Fulton County Health Dept
📍 Rite-Aid ~ Swanton (419.825.1161)
📍 Rite-Aid ~ Archbold (419.446.2335)
📍 Rite-Aid ~ Wauseon (419.337.5050)
📍 Kroger ~ Swanton (419.825.1475)
📍 WalMart ~ Wauseon (419.337.8122)
Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna Booster Doses
If an individual received the Pfizer/Comirnaty vaccine for the primary series, booster doses can be given to adults who are at high risk for severe disease and complications from COVID-19 or high risk for exposure to COVID-19.
Eligibility includes those who meet any of the following criteria:
• 65 years and older.
• Age 18 and older who live in long-term care settings.
• Age 18 and older who have underlying medical conditions.
• Age 18 and older who work or live in high-risk settings.
Examples of workers who may get Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna booster doses
• First responders (e.g., healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff)
• Education staff (e.g., teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
• Food and agriculture workers
• Manufacturing workers
• Corrections workers
• U.S. Postal Service workers
• Public transit workers
• Grocery store workers
Double Check AGE REQUIREMENTS
Please be advised vaccines have minimum age requirements according to the information below. All children 18 years and younger must have an adult (ex. parent/legal guardian/grandparent/aunt/uncle) present for COVID vaccine administration, with proper parent/legal guardian consent to administer vaccine received.
*MODERNA - 18 years and older
*Johnson & Johnson (JANSSEN) - 18 years and older
*PFIZER - 5 years and older
Double Check Vaccine Fact Sheets
Fact sheets on all vaccines are available below for your review.
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH): COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• Ohio Department of Health (ODH): COVID-19 Vaccines Myths vs. Facts
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
‼FREE at-home tests are available at the Fulton County Health Department and at the public libraries in Fulton County.
➡These at-home tests are to be taken in conjunction with a free online telehealth proctor in order to be valid.
Please call ahead before picking up a test.
☎️ FCHD - 419.337.0915
☎️ Archbold Public Library - 419.446.2783
☎️ Delta Public Library - 419.822.3110
☎️ Evergreen Community Library - 419.644.2771
☎️ Normal Memorial Library/Fayette - 419.237.2115
☎️ Swanton Public Library - 419.826.2760
☎️ Wauseon Public Library - 419.335.6626