A Fulton County Coalition working to reduce underage substance use, including alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, and prescription opiates/heroin.
Who's In Our Coalition:
Law Enforcement Officers
What do we do?
Parents.. It's Your Call Educational Series
24/7 Community Drug Collection Boxes
National Drug Take Back Day
Partnership with After-Prom Committees
Youth Advisory Council - YAC
Want to help?
Attend a meeting, Like Us on FACEBOOK, Check this site for updates.
Invite us to speak at your event about:
• local data trends in your substance use
• how to prevent youth substance use in your home
• how to talk to your kids about substance use prevention
• changes in youth substance use in the past 10 years
Coalition meetings are the second Tuesday of the month at 12 noon at the
Fulton County Administration Building,
2nd Floor Conference Room,
152 S Fulton St, Wauseon, OH
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 14
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
Call us with questions. Our contact information:
Healthy Choices Caring Communities
606 S Shoop Avenue Wauseon, OH 43567
Phone: (419) 337-0915 Fax: (419) 337-0561
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. For information about commonly abused substances: www.drugabuse.gov/ Drug Facts
2. For information on substance use and how it affects teens and families: http://www.drugfree.org
3. For local confidential 24/7 access to help for your youth or teen or if you just have concerns, call First Call for Help at 211 or 1-800-468-4357.
WATCH THIS AND LEARN: What Teens Wish Every Parent Knew? VIDEO