The Fulton County Family and Children First Council is a group of local and state government agencies, private organizations and families that work together to improve services to children and families in Fulton County. Council works on hard-to-solve issues that are affecting Fulton County families. We address those concerns that need teamwork between agencies, programs and families to provide the best solutions. We work together to provide approaches that are family friendly and affordable for the county. Child and family well-being is the primary concern for Council.
Council has six commitments to child well-being:
1. Expectant parents and newborns thrive
2. Infants and toddlers thrive
3. Children are ready for school
4. Children and youth succeed in school
5. Youth choose healthy behaviors
6. Youth successfully transition into adulthood
Family and Children First Council meets at the Fulton County Health Department from 8:30 am - 9:30 am on:
January 18 (2017)
For more information, please contact Karen Pennington at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 337-0915.